Don‘t take our word for it, just look at these reports
Pioneer has a wealth of experience that it has gained over the last ten years in designing, manufacturing and selling high performance pumps into industries such as rental, petrochemical, food processing, oil & gas, and of course quarrying and mining.
The company is developing this area of the website in order to publish successes where Pioneer's pumps have made a dramatic impact on the customers operations and as such much has been learnt about how best to operate our equipment.
Case studies and application reports will be published here and when used in conjunction with the Education section, developing solutions to your pump applications should not be such a challenge in the future.
Pioneer 150CH dewatering pump dries Kroomdrai mine in Mpumalanga
- Kroomdrai mine in Witbank, Mpumalanga suffered large flooding of one section of their coal mine causing downtime in production. Pioneer Pump in conjunction with their dealer, were able to mobilise a 1.....read moreEn savoir plusLeer más
Anglogold Ashanti begins using Pioneer pumps in Ghana
- Anglogold Ashanti, one of the worlds largest mining companies has begun using Pioneer pumps in their mines in Ghana.
Working with WAPS, the Pioneer distributor in Ghana, Pioneer airfreighte.....read moreEn savoir plusLeer más
Pioneer 8x6 Pioneer Prime proves its worth for SASOL in South Africa
- Pioneer's long standing supply relationship with SASOL in South Africa has recevied a boost with the order for eight more 8X6 high pressure pumps for Secunda at one of the largest coal mines.
Pioneer.....read moreEn savoir plusLeer más
Pioneer Pumps used by Salalah for emergency sewage bypass pumping
- Pioneer Pumps through its distributor GSIS in Oman recently supplied four 250SM (10X8) portable pumpsets to the municipality of Salalah in Oman for emergency standby pumpsets.
Each of the pumpsets ar.....read moreEn savoir plusLeer más
Pioneer delivers Duplex Stainless Steel seismically tested self priming pumps to nuclear power station
- Pioneer Pump Limited, completed its largest order to date of nuclear pumps for the British Nuclear Group in the UK. The order consisted of a number of 12" and 6" CD4MCU duplex stainless stee.....read moreEn savoir plusLeer más
Empty arctic circle harbour ahead of schedule
- The Norwegian contractor Secora SA completed a challenging project on the island of Værøy, off the coast of Norway, 130 kilometres north of the Arctic Circle. To accommodate larger fishin.....read moreEn savoir plusLeer más
Pioneer delivers 100SH high pressure solids handling pumpset to Cemex Shap Quarry
- Pioneer pump delivered a 100SH pumpset and associated pipework to Cemex Shap in Cumbria, allowing them to maintain their quarrying activities even in the most difficult conditions of and English winte.....read moreEn savoir plusLeer más
Pioneer supplies 450HP engine driven pumpset and 2km of pipeline to Halkyn Quarry
- Pioneer Pump delivers on time Cemex UK pump and pipework to Halkyn Quarry. Pioneer Pump, delivered on time and on budget the full turnkey solution to Cemex Halkyn Quarry enabling them to maintain wate.....read moreEn savoir plusLeer más
Pioneer Pump wins Qatargas Order.
- Pioneer Pump, the leading UK has secured the order for a number of CD4MCU duplex stainless steel pumps for Qatargas in the Middle East. The project led by Paul Skippins, Operations Manager for PPL was.....read moreEn savoir plusLeer más
Pioneer delivers 100CH high pressure pumps to Texaco Chevron
- Pioneer Pump, the leading UK high pressure pump manufacturer shipped another order for high pressure pumpsets for Texaco-Chevron. The pumpsets are designed around its 6X4 extreme pressure pump will be.....read moreEn savoir plusLeer más
Pioneer Pump ships high pressure mud pumps into North Sea oil applications.
- Pioneer Pump Limited, shipped a number of specialist high pressure mud pumps into a North Sea oil company with specialist motors and pump builds this month. The pumpsets designed specifically in-house.....read moreEn savoir plusLeer más
Pioneer Pump wins CBI John Brown order for Milford Haven LNG Plant.
- Pioneer Pump recently won the contract to supply CBI John Brown with a number of high flow sound attenuated QUATTRO pumps for the water management system at Milford Haven. The six figure contract incl.....read moreEn savoir plusLeer más