Graduate Sales Representatives – Petersfield, Hampshire
Due to continuing business growth, Pioneer Pump Solutions is pleased to be expanding its regional sales team in the UK.
Our initial wish is to recruit someone to be based at the Company depot in Petersfield, Hampshire whilst being mobile across the South of England.
However we would also been keen to hear from applicants in based in the Midlands, the North-West and South West of England.
Our representatives are responsible for generating rental, sales and installation income for the Company's plant and machinery - industrial pumps. They will be encouraged to develop strong sustainable relationships with clients in their region. Additionally duties include prospecting for new customers amongst our client base that consists of national water suppliers, construction companies, mineral extraction companies, oil and gas companies, and manufacturing companies to meet sales targets for the territory.
The successful job holder will:-
• Have a "can do" attitude to work in which they are able to demonstrate drive and self-motivation in ensuring all opportunities are followed up and the business generated is profitable
• Be able to deliver an excellent customer experience
• Be able to plan and organise their daily/weekly workload with the overall goal of delivering sales targets without daily supervision
• Be a confident communicator who enjoys the challenge and responsibility of contributing to a busy sales team
• Be calm and able to think quickly on their feet to ensure they make sound business decisions
• work well to deadlines and accurately under pressure, while remaining calm and positive
• Be self-confident and have strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative style
• Be of smart appearance as cold calling be required
• Be happy to assist with installation work from time to time when required
• Have a good geographical knowledge of the area
• Hold a full, clean current driving licence
We wish to recruit graduates with a degree in engineering, business or materials management.
The ideal applicant will have 1 – 2 years' previous face-to-face sales experience and preferably within a plant hire equipment, rotating equipment or similar industrial environment. However full training will be provided on all Company plant and machinery as part of the induction programme.
Development and career opportunities are good as this is a fast growing business, with a new sales team being established.
If you wish to apply please send your CV to email@example.com